The Monique Woolley Foundation
Founder/CEO - Amour Delus
the Monique Woolley Foundation and the mother whom the foundation is dedicated to -MONIQUE “Mo” Woolley, a loving daughter, sister, cousin, a good friend, a makeup artist “Makeup is my candy” and most of all a great mother to her only son NJM. read more
It’s Strange how we assume things should make sense. Why does a dove fly straight into glass. Why does a flower wither prematurely. Why does a Gorgeous daughter, best friend, Bomb Sister walk away. Pain sorrow makes no sense. Is beauty time sensitive? The better question is , not a question at all…It’s to love like crazy. read more
Kim & Kyle Tarbell
Bella Classic Photos
We Honor Your Love and Support
Keep Hope Alive!
- At The end of a relationship
- Moving to a new community
- Opportunity is suddenly closed
- The death of a pet
- A loved has a life-threatening illness
Our volunteer positions are open to all individuals who meet the expectations outlined.
We are committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination in employment and
opportunity in any way.
- Contact us to learn more about our commitment to changing people’s perspective about depression and mental illnesses.